|[January 16, 2013]
Research and Markets: Aplastic Anemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkgb4s/aplastic_anemia)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report
"Aplastic Anemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for
Aplastic Anemia, complete with latest updates, and special features on
late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players
involved in the therapeutic development for Aplastic Anemia.
Aplastic Anemia - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and
information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases,
Company/University websites, SEC (News - Alert) filings, investor presentations and
featured press releases from company/university sites and
industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Aplastic Anemia.
- A review of the Aplastic Anemia products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Aplastic Anemia pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- News and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Aplastic Anemia.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Aplastic Anemia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkgb4s/aplastic_anemia
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To education 's Homepage ]