|[January 14, 2013]
Research and Markets: Dementia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012: Plan Mergers and Acquisitions Effectively By Identifying Players of the Most Promising Pipeline
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrvp9r/dementia)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report
"Dementia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Dementia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides
an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report
provides information on the therapeutic development for Dementia,
complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and
discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the
therapeutic development for Dementia. Dementia - Pipeline Review, Half
Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets
Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC (News - Alert)
filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from
company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put
together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the globl therapeutic scenario for Dementia.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Dementia pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Dementia.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Dementia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Kowa Company, Ltd.
Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited
The University of Tokyo
WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
SYGNIS Pharma AG
Allon Therapeutics Inc.
MediPost Co., Ltd.
TauRx Therapeutics Ltd
Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Neurimmune Therapeutics AG
BioArctic Neuroscience AB
Intellect (News - Alert) Neurosciences, Inc.
Sparsha Pharma International Pvt. Ltd.
Stelic Institute & Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrvp9r/dementia
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To education 's Homepage ]