|[January 09, 2013]
Research and Markets: Throat Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012 Contains a Snapshot of the Global Therapeutic Scenario for Throat Cancer
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g889w4/throat_cancer)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Throat
Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Throat Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012',
provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This
report provides information on the therapeutic development for Throat
Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage
and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the
therapeutic development for Throat Cancer. Throat Cancer - Pipeline
Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from
Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University
websites, SEC (News - Alert) filings, investor presentations and featured press
releases fom company/university sites and industry-specific third party
sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A review of the Throat Cancer products under development by companies
and universities/research institutes based on information derived from
company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Throat Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- YM BioSciences Inc.
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Advaxis, Inc.
- Prima BioMed Limited
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Biotech Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g889w4/throat_cancer
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Directp
[ Back To education 's Homepage ]